Desired Results Development Profile© (2010) Online Course
Welcome to Desired Results Developmental Profile© (2010).
This eight-week interactive course will help acquire the tools, knowledge and inspiration needed to use the DRDP© (2010) to support children’s achievement of the Desired Results.
As a result of participating in this course, students will:
- Become familiar with the Desired Results system and the six Desired Results for Children and Families
- Understand the history and research basis for the DRDP© (2010) assessment instrument
- Learn how to collect and organize evidence for each child over time so that the DRDP© (2010) can be accurately rated
- Identify examples of behaviors that might indicate developmental levels for given measures
- Identify domains and measures that can be rated while observing children during a normal program day
- Reflect upon and interpret collected data
- Use findings to modify curriculum and environment for individual children
- Use summaries of findings to modify curriculum and environment for groups of children
- Become familiar with simiiar programs in other states
Course requirement include readings, practice, implementation, sharing with peers, analyzing data, and a final paper.